04 พฤศจิกายน 2553

D&AD Awards 2011



The president speaks to the world in as many languages as possible.
D&AD Awards 2011 -- Entry deadline 26 January 2011 -- http://www.dandad.org/awards

My fellow creatives, I stand here today not as your President but as your conscience. I stand here today and I address the creative community in every corner of our globe. I have a question for you: where are you Creativity? This is not just a call to entries, it's a call to arms. Go on to inspire, go on to aspire. Thank you.




ชอบตรงความครีเอทีฟเนี่ยล่ะ เข้าถึงง่ายๆ โดยใช้ภาษาของชาตินั้นๆ ต้องไปฟังภาษาไทย นั่งลุ้นเหนื่อยมาก แต่คาราวะให้ในความพยายาม เอาไปร้อยเต็ม!!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Aoy๐aOycE กล่าวว่า...

ฟังอีกกี่รอบก็ยังฮาอะ
ตอนแรกยังไม่พูด
แอบคิดเต็มที่เลยนะ ว่าจะเปนเสียงพากษ์
ไม่น่าเชื่อว่าท่านเพรซิเด้นท์ลงทุนกันถึงขนาดนี้
นับถือจิงๆเลย
P.S.ถ้าเอาพันธมิตรมาพากษ์ คงฮาน่าดู

แสดงความคิดเห็น